Monday, June 8, 2009

AS SEEN ON NEWS 9: PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR FORD F-150, FLAT SCREEN T.V. OR BLUE RAY PLAYER TO SUPPORT CYSTIC FIBROSIS FOUNDATION

TO BUY RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE FORD F-150, 46 Inch 1080 HD Flat Panel TV, or SONY BLUE RAY PLAYER YOU MAY EITHER EMAIL ME AT capriscrusaders@yahoo.com and let me know how many tickets and for what items and I can send you the address to mail a check made out to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, or you can pay for them directly on the CF website by clicking on this link http://www.cff.org/great_strides/dsp_donationPage.cfm?registeringwalkid=5774&idUser=22179 and then click on the button that says click to donate and make the donation amount to cover the tickets you want to purchase and it lets you leave a comment when you make the donation and write donation for raffle tickets and either way you would prefer to donate be sure and email me and let me know your name, address, and phone number to fill out the tickets and where to send the ticket stubs and a copy of the ticket I filled out for you. TRUCK AND BLUE RAY PLAYER are $2.00 a ticket and the FLAT SCREEN TV are $5.00 a ticket. DRAWING FOR TRUCK IS ON AUGUST 9th at the Del City Ball Park, and drawing for TV and Blue Ray is Sept. 15th. The TV is donated by Oklahoma Office Systems and they will draw for that at their office, and the brand new Blue Ray is donated by my husband and I and we will have Amy Smith pull the winning ticket on the same day as the TV. Thank you for your support in helping fund a cure for Capri and ALL others living with Cystic Fibrosis!!!Nicole Faulk

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you are doing to help find cure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly amazing! My son Gavin is 4 mths with CF and also has the G551d mutation. We are SO SO SO lucky to be at this time in medical developments! And that new medication cannot be released soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    We also live in OK. (near Tulsa)
    My daughter, Savannah, has CF too.
    Here's to a succesful walk.

    Julie (Savannah's Mom)
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/savannahrebekah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and for doing so much to help find a cure:) It's late, so I'll email you soon about the button on my blog for donations. I look forward to getting to know you and Capri:)
    M

    ReplyDelete

VIEW THE PRESIDENT OF THE CF FOUNDATION READING THE EMAIL I WROTE