Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have added the CF button on the top right. Just click on that to make a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!!GOD IS GOOD!!!! Just a quick update on trial info. Capri had to be able to do two things to get into the trial one was get off her inhaled saline and be OK without it, she has been off a week, #2 was she had to be able to do pulmonary function tests which she has never been able to do, we set it up with her CF doc that she would come in and practice PFT's, today was her 1st practice and she did it on her 1st try!She has done these for close to two years and could not get it down. It is a miracle that she got it today and she did it without practice. The first blow she blew a 93% and then blew the same on the next two blows!!!!! CONSISTENT!!!! The next fundraiser I am doing is give BREATHE FOR A BUCK!! I will give more info out later. I am asking everyone to help fund the cure with just a $1.00 donation!!!Your $1 gets us one step closer to the cure!!It is overwhelming to see miracles happen in the last week that has reassured us that this is what we are supposed to be doing. I feel and see God like I never have before, let me just say that I am thankful for Cystic Fibrosis and you will never be the same after you research this disease and see a glimpse of the people that live with it. There is an undeniable strength and miraculous spirit inside all of those with Cystic Fibrosis. Like I say it is such an ugly horrific disease but those that suffer from CF posses the most beautiful qualities anyone in this world could have. CF is a silent killer and I am asking you to please help spread the word about CF and help fund the cure. I ask you to take 10 minutes out of your week and look on YouTube or google cf blogs and read or view one Cystic Fibrosis story. It will show you a whole different side to a disease few people even know about. It will bless you to see the strength and spirit of someone that suffers from Cystic Fibrosis. IT WILL INSPIRE YOU to help show those with CF that this world cares, that they do matter, and that we will take steps to help them have the simple gift of breath!!!! We take so much for granted in this life, we don't even realize until we see what others endure and they endure it with a smile!! Our next fundraiser fasting Fridays falls two weeks before we may leave for part 1 of the trial. Can anyone say GODS PERFECT TIMING, we will need prayer more than ever. But please pray for all those with CF and those who have lost someone to CF. Some specific names I request you pray for are the Skaggs,Alli, Missy, and Lou! God Bless Each of you.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck! Let us know what you find out about the trial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your story on the news the other night. MY heart goes out to you for what Capri is going through. I was immediately drawn to the story because our daughters look so much alike. After looking through her slideshow, it's uncanny how much they resemble each other. The hair, the eyes, the joyful smile. I am making a donation today, not only because my heart goes out to your beautiful little girl, but also because it could be my little girl who is going through this. I wish you luck and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

VIEW THE PRESIDENT OF THE CF FOUNDATION READING THE EMAIL I WROTE